Monday, July 4, 2011

New arrivals - Another big pile

I had a great weekend. Went to West Yorkshire for a bunch of cab play and a trip to videotronics to buy some gear. I came away with this mound of stuff. I've actually done a fair bit to cabs today and on friday night which is wothy of documenting and have a bit to write about one or two bits I picked up this weekend but that will all have to wait for later in the week when I have time. For now, I'll just put up a list of what I got and a few pics:

MS9 29 with tosh tube. This is almost burn free and will be swapped with the already very tasty one in my E2.


ID side panel. This replaces a damaged one on the cab that turned up last Friday.

Cuber lead PSU x 2
sega 4 way gear shifters x 2
barrel locks x 7
ID pedals (think these are NOS)
sega driver woofer (think this is NOS too)
sega dash
ID manual
virtua NBA naomi cart



cyberlead NTSC pcb
an interesting SNK piece I'll write a bit about later in the week

almost burn free MS8 26 tube for the other aero table

No comments:

Post a Comment