Thursday, August 18, 2011

New arrivals - Last of the MVS


This is the last of the MVS stuff I've picked up in a little trading flurry over the last couple of weeks. The only thing I have in the post on its way to me is a parcel from Holland which appears to have gone astray. I really, really hope it shows up because it has some rare stuff in it I would really, really struggle to find again. Not MVS. You'll see what when it surfaces. I really, really hope it does.

I'm also on the verge of buying a couple mroe PCBs. I've sold a couple more games that weren't getting as much play as they should and am using the money to buy a smaller number of high quality games I know I'll play to death. Looking forward to those turning up in a week or so!

Once again these are all legit carts. I now have 50 different MVS games and 51 mini marquees. Unfortunately they aren't all paired. There are only 29 games for which I have the cart and the mini marquee. If you have mini marquees to sell please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment