Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New arrival - Waku Waku 7

I love the sprites in this game. Been told the gameplay isn't all that awesome. Will give it a look see. I'm not really into fighters but I'm a sucker for a bit of eye candy and the price was right. I also got a big bundle of MVS mini marquees and flyers etc today but I muddled them up with all my others checking for stuff I had doubles of before I could take a photo.

With this I now own 38 different MVS games and mini marquees for 37. I'm not fussed about region for carts really, or whether it's a JP / english mini. I don't really want any of the spanish, italian or portuguese arts though I see every now and then though. I have a couple more carts in the post and a few more mini marquees too. Since I picked up my U4 I've been playing a lot more MVS stuff and started try and grab mimi marquees where I can to pop in the U4's header.

No comments:

Post a Comment